Cut and paste main body of article/release here. For any articles/releases that have ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES at the bottom, make sure to change it to About Catholic Health Initiatives and make it bold. These can differ and we want to standardized them. Other content entry guidelines to remember:
- All releases/articles need excerpts (they show only on the list page, not this page), and use the first paragraph without the location/date for these.
- If there's a subheader then use it (most often for press release but this can vary).
- Manual formatting will be required for certain items and for all hyperlinks.
- Any link you see to catholichealthinitiatives.com must be changed to catholichealthinitiatives.org.
- If there's any contact names in the doc (at the bottom, top, whatever), do not include them. The sole contact will be in the right rail as shown here.
- Get the date from the release/article and if there are 2 different ones Ted will talk with Brittany.