Five CHI hospitals received a 5-Star Overall Hospital Rating, the highest possible, from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality of care. Only 337 hospitals nationwide received a 5-Star rating, which is based on hospital inpatient and outpatient quality program data. Hospitals are rated on up to 57 quality measures in seven categories: mortality, safety of care, readmission, patient experience, effectiveness of care, timeliness of care and efficient use of medical imaging.
Congratulations to our 5-Star hospitals:
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart, Omaha, NE
- CHI St. Anthony Hospital, Pendleton, OR
- CHI St. Luke’s Patients Medical Center, Pasadena, TX
- Mercy Regional Medical Center, Durango, CO
- Saint Joseph Martin, Martin, KY