Do you know:
- Which medical equipment is past its useful life and needs to be replaced?
- Which equipment to be replaced requires a capital request for budgeting?
- How to develop a three-year capital plan for replacement equipment?
- If you have accurate inventory data to support a request for replacement capital?
If you can’t answer “yes” to these questions, CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help.
It’s important to know where medical equipment technology is going and what it takes to change with it to attract patients and provide excellent care. The health care environment is competitive, and you need a plan for replacing outdated equipment. CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can provide technology assessments that will give you the documentation you need to support requests for replacement equipment that can result in new revenue for your organization.
Technology Assessments: Brief Synopsis
- Review of all medical equipment technology using client-provided data and data gathered from on-site interviews with department managers
- Input all relevant data into our assessment tool for analytics
- Assessment team with extensive knowledge of medical equipment technology (average assessment time is three to four weeks)
- Results presented via in-person meeting with CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services leaders; results will include a three-year spend forecast and recommendations on capital needs
Our clients benefit from:
- Documentation to support with medical equipment capital decisions
- Our expertise in strategies to achieve potential savings, both internal and external
- Ongoing support as needed from knowledgeable CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services staff
- Our proven track record in the health care industry