Do you know:
- If your Clinical Engineering department is ready for regulatory reviews?
- If your leadership has insight to the Clinical Engineering department?
- If your Clinical Engineering department is operating effectively?
- What improvements could be made to your department’s operations?
If you can’t answer “yes” to these questions, CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help.
With health care in a constant state of flux, it’s important to know that your Clinical Engineering department is at the top of its game. One wrong decision can lead to negative results, including penalties from regulatory agencies, Medicare and Medicaid funding cuts, and even the loss of patients. CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help you achieve program readiness for regulatory reviews and provide tool you can use to evaluate the current state – and help build to the perfect state.
Program Quality Evaluation: Brief Synopsis
- Review current Clinical Engineering program (average review time is three days on site)
- Review all current Clinical Engineering policies and procedures
- Input all relevant data into our patented PQE workbook
- Present data and findings via in-person meeting with CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services leaders.
Our clients benefit from:
- Information needed to make decisions about current program initiatives and the future of their clinical engineering programs
- A measurement of regulatory readiness
- Insight into their department’s processes and effectiveness
- Our expertise in regulatory review preparation and effectiveness in the health care environment
- Ongoing support as needed from knowledgeable CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services staff
- Our proven track record in the health care industry