Do you know:
- The advantages of engaging planners in your capital equipment projects?
- That capital equipment planning can benefit projects of any size?
If you can’t answer “yes” to these questions, CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help.
In today’s fast-changing health care environment, capital equipment needs are often greater than the available resources. Given the wide range of medical equipment available, how can you ensure that your organization receives the greatest value from capital equipment purchases? CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help you make smart, educated decisions about your capital equipment investments.
Capital Equipment Planning: Brief Synopsis
- A team of highly skilled CHI Clinical Engineering staff with extensive knowledge of medical equipment across multiple modalities
- Ready to work with you and your clinical staff to help determine equipment needs, as well as planning and construction requirements
- Will serve as your single point of contact with vendors to coordinate quotes, site visits and installation
- Will ensure appropriate equipment support plans and warranties are in place
Our clients benefit from:
- Up-to-date knowledge of available technologies
- Ongoing support as needed from knowledgeable CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services staff
- Our proven track record in the health care industry
Remember: Capital Equipment Planning is just not for large projects
Projects of all sizes can benefit from Capital Equipment Planning. For example:
- Replacement of a major imaging modality (CT, MRI, Nuc Med, U/S, X-Ray)
- Adding or upgrading operating room suites
- Upgrading a patient monitoring system for integration with electronic medical records