If you can’t answer “yes” to these questions, CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help.
With ongoing change in the health care environment, it’s important to understand what medical devices are part of a potential acquisition, as well as the value of those devices. Many health care providers are adapting to new models of care delivery, and acquisitions are becoming more common. CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services can help by performing medical device reviews to ensure that the equipment that comes with an acquisition is up to standards and ready to generate needed revenue.
Due Diligence: Brief Synopsis
- Review of all medical equipment related to acquisition
- Review of all medical equipment records to find any hidden issues
- Input all relevant data into our review tool for analytics
- Review team with extensive knowledge of clinical engineering and medical equipment life cycles (average review time is one day per every 100 beds – can be performed in conjunction with financial review)
- Results presented via in-person meeting with CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services leaders
Our clients benefit from:
- Accurate information to make decisions about the medical equipment included in an acquisition
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the medical equipment included in an acquisition
- Documentation to support decisions regarding medical equipment
- Our expertise in strategies to achieve potential savings, both internal and external
- Ongoing support as needed from knowledgeable CHI Clinical Engineering Consulting Services staff
- Our proven track record in the health care industry