Catholic Health Initiatives’ Annual Report for fiscal year 1999 has been published and was distributed to market-based organizations in February. The report focuses on the strides market-based organizations have made in building healthy communities through partnerships with other health care providers, community members, civic organizations and others that have a stake in community well being. The featured healthy community initiatives and the market-based organizations involved include:
The report also includes an overview of Catholic Health Initiatives’ accomplishments during 1999; statistical highlights; a list of market-based organizations by state; and financial results for the fiscal year.
- Buffalo County Community Health Partners/Good Samaritan Health Systems, Kearney, Neb.
- Healthy Neighborhoods Project/St. Francis Healthcare Services, Wilmington, Del.
- Healthy Polk 2000/Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, Iowa
- McAuley Project/Mercy Medical Center, Nampa, Idaho
- Our Healthy Community Partnership/ Alegent Health, Omaha, Neb.
- Partnership for Children/Memorial Hospital, Chattanooga, Tenn.