As a way to identify and share ideas and strategies about successful philanthropy programs throughout Catholic Health Initiatives, organizations are invited to submit brief case studies for publication in the October issue of Initiatives. These case studies should include:
Please limit case studies to 250 words and submit by August 23 to:
Catholic Health Initiatives
1999 Broadway, Suite 2600
Denver, CO 80202
- A description of an overall philanthropy program, campaign or individual fundraising event, including goals and objectives.
- Information on results or other measures of success.
- The name of the author and/or individual submitting the case study, which will be published with the case study.
- A phone number, fax number and e-mail address so interested readers may obtain additional information.
- A photo taken at a program or event, or some other visual element, such as a campaign logo (optional).