Pat Webb has accepted the position of senior vice president and chief human resources officer for CHI. She will be in the Denver office beginning Jan. 10. Webb will join CHI from UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA, where she is senior vice president and chief human resources officer. UMass Memorial is the largest health care system in central and western Massachusetts and has 13,000 employees and 1,500 physicians. Webb has also served as a human resources executive at Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA; Wake Medical Center, Raleigh, NC; and University Medical Center, Jacksonville, FL.
Webb has a master's degree in business and human resources management from the University of North Florida, Jacksonville; and a bachelor's degree in management and marketing from Florida A&M University, Tallahassee. She is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and participates frequently on national forums and panels.
Webb has more than 25 years of experience in leading operations and HR functions in non-union, union and multi-facility health care organizations. Recent key accomplishments include:
- Developed and implemented a multi-year HR Strategic Plan to support the system's strategic goals and differentiate UMass Memorial Health Care as an employer of choice in Central and Western Massachusetts.
- Developed and implemented the system's executive development and succession planning program.
- Implemented a system-wide diversity and inclusion program.
- Established and implemented a leadership development program for high-potential leaders.
- Developed and Implemented HR Service Excellence Program to ensure services are provided efficiently and effectively.
Webb will be based in the Denver office and will relocate from Massachusetts. She will be a member of CHI's President's Council and Operations Leadership Group.