Catholic Health Initiatives is completing work on the next edition of the National Healthcare Environmental Assessment (EA). The EA serves as the foundation for updating the organization’s strategic plan. The update process will occur in stages during the next four months:
A communications plan, including Web-based access to progress reports, will provide regular updates throughout the planning process.
For more information on the strategic plan update process, contact Bob Cook, vice president of strategic planning for Catholic Health Initiatives, at email@example.com.
- February – Strategic Planning Steering Committee to hold a Strategic Planning Summit and Kickoff Meeting February 11-12.
- March – Draft strategic plan completed.
- April – Strategic plan finalized, along with a proposed implementation plan.
- May – Board of Stewardship Trustees’ Planning Committee to review and approve strategic plan.
- June – Board of Stewardship Trustees to approve final strategic plan.
- July – Strategic plan implementation begins, with ongoing monitoring and progress reporting.