Catholic Health Initiatives has begun the fiscal year 2003 grant cycle of the Mission and Ministry Fund. Key dates include:
Note that only the facilities, participating congregations and strategic partners that had a representative in attendance at one of Catholic Health Initiatives’ grant planning workshops during 2002 are eligible to apply for a fiscal year 2003 grant.
For more information, contact Peggy Martin, OP, JCL, senior vice president of sponsorship and governance for Catholic Health Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 15, 2002: Pre-applications for planning grants were due.
- March 1, 2003: All grant applications due.
- April 15, 2003: The Healthy Communities Task Force recommends selected planning grant applications and a senior management screening group recommends selected project grant applications to the Mission and Ministry Fund Advisory Committee.
- May 2003: The Mission and Ministry Fund Advisory Committee recommends selected planning and project grant applications to the Board of Stewardship Trustees.
- June 2003: The Board of Stewardship Trustees gives final approval to selected planning and project grants.
- July 1, 2003: Grants funds allocated.