OneCare is Catholic Health Initiatives’ systemwide program to transform health care delivery and advance patient care by creating a shared, electronic health record for each CHI patient. OneCare will:
- Improve safety and treatment, and enhance the patient experience by having one complete health record available to all CHI care providers
- Ensure that physicians and other clinicians have the information they need to provide individualized care to each patient
- Eliminate duplication of effort to gather and enter patient information
- Advance patient care through population management of chronic and complex conditions and illness
- OneCare is a multi-year program in which CHI will invest $2 billion in the development and implementation of electronic health records to help provide the best possible care to every single patient we serve.